We usually work with group of 6 or 7 anglers fishing 6 full days and 7 nights.
The price depends on group size and dates and includes 7 days full board accommodation in our lodge, 6 days guided fishing with fishing permits and an English speaking service throughout.
Transport, alcohol, tips and personal expenses are not included.
We also accept bookings from single anglers and smaller groups but full house bookings have priority in choosing their weeks, we shall also adjust the price accordingly.
Here is our Risk_Assessment_San_River, might be important for your insurance.
Here’s the terms and conditions document:
1. The lead person must be at least 18 years old.
2. A deposit is required for all bookings.
3. Pioneer Flyfishing Poland will only refund deposits if is unable to provide the services booked.
4. The final balance is due 8 weeks before departure.
5. Cancellation policy: No refund will be issued for cancellations within 8 weeks of departure. We will refund 50% of payment if the cancellation is made before 8th week before departure date.
6. The price is guaranteed not to change once a booking has been confirmed.
7. All persons must be fit to travel. Pioneer Flyfishing Poland will not be responsible if people travel when not fit to do so.
8. All individuals must arrange and purchase their own travel and medical insurance.
9. The following are included in the purchase price:
a. Car hire for the length of your stay or our own transport between Rzeszów (RZE) airport and the lodge as well as daily transport to and from the fishing.
c. Accommodation as specified.
d. All food (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Drinks with meals (not alcoholic drinks)
e. Fishing permits.
f. English speaking guide/s (one full time guide per group).
g. English speaking representatives during all your stay in our lodge.
10. The following are not included:
a. Transport to Poland
c. Alcoholic drinks.
d. All hire car related expenses.
e. Food and drink other than that provided at meal times in the accommodation.
f. Tackle and flies
g. Fishing a river is obviously dependent upon the prevailing conditions. If the river is un-fishable, other activities may be planned at the discretion of the local guides. Some activities may incur additional expenses, but will be optional.
h. Guiding on the day of your arrival or departure. If you decide to fish this will be at your own risk and only in the proximity of the lodge.
11. Money cannot be refunded in the event of the river being un-fishable. The final decision of whether the river is fishable or not, will be decided by the local river guides.
12. All guests by booking admit having read the terms and conditions as well as the risk assessment.
13. Pioneer Flyfishing Poland supplies life jackets for our guests and declines any responsibility if these are not worn.
14. Pioneer Flyfishing Poland might use pictures or movies taken during your stay, for our own promotional use. These could include our guests. If you disagree please inform us.
15. San River is a pristine, highly protected trout and grayling fishery. The use of barbless hooks is obligatory when fishing the entire San river system. In addition, some stretches are no-kill only and a landing net is obligatory on these. Please note that breaking these rules could result in the withdrawal of your fishing rights and prosecution by the Polish Angling Association. In such event, Pioneer Flyfishing Poland declines any responsibility for guests not conforming with these rules. PFPL will make sure all guests are informed about these regulations before fishing.